Monday, January 28, 2008

Too funny...

I've been so excited about little treasures in God's Word and have to get back to post some...and tell you about our amazing weekend.

But I want to share some kid funnies while I have time - and before I forget.

Playing Boggle with Riley (favorite game around here).

Riley: I found a SEVEN LETTER WORD!!! - "vomiter" (BOYS!) O.K. I know it's supposed to have two "t"'s, but how can you correct him in a moment like that.

Riley: O.K. I found "peep", like "I don't want to hear another peep out of you!"

Bill and I had an intense moment of fellowship this weekend, and after apologizing to the kids for the way we treated each other in front of them, Ian pulled out a love and logic parenting technique.

Ian: I think because of all the yelling around here in front of us, you guys need to pay us back some energy by doing something really special with us!

Guess who had a special night with their kids last night?

No comments: