Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The World Keeps Turning

It is 10 p.m. I'm finally sitting down. It is nice to sit and read so many e-mails encouraging us and assuring us of your prayers and love and support. Friends have brought meals and helped with kids, and we are so grateful.

Today I did middle school orientation with Clayton, registration at two different elementaries (since Ian is still on the waiting list at the school Riley is going to), four dental appointments, and ordered glasses. I went through the day feeling I could cry at any moment, but just kept plugging through it all - almost too busy to think. One friend prayed with me at orientation, several called throughout the day. It helps so much to keep my heart focused pouring out to Jesus.

As I'm blogging, Bill is gleefully raising his leg in the air and cheering at himself. He is wiggling his toes and almost got them crossed! Any movement and feeling is encouraging. Yeah!

No comments: