Monday, March 16, 2009

Conversations with Ian

When I told him I was ready to help him make some juggling balls....."Whew! Finally! I've been waiting for this moment for years!"

"Mom, when I laid down, my nose started running. One nozzle got unclogged, and then the other nozzle plugged up."

Ian: Mom, you are growing a mustache.
Me: Really? (knowing I occasionally get some dark ones. blush.) Are there some dark ones in there?
Ian: No, they are all white.
Me: Well, everybody has little hairs on their lip.
Ian: No, they don't.
Me: You do.
Ian: Well, I'm a boy. You totally have hair there. You are totally getting a mustache.

"Mom! I found a murdered ant!" A few minutes later..."Mom, I grabbed its butt and I grabbed its head, and I pulled it a part and gooey stuff like caramel came out, but I know it was really ant puke!"

No comments: