Monday, March 2, 2009

Mom and Dad Movies

Last night, Bill and I watched a good movie, and it got me thinking about the "adult" movies we've enjoyed in recent months.

August Rush
Facing the Giants
The Visitor
Expelled
The Final Inquiry

Also wanted to mention a few I forgot the other night that we have really enjoyed with the kids:

City of Ember
The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey
Horton Hears a Who

Last night, we enjoyed Fireproof - a great marriage movie that leaves you with no choice but to make a decision or two as a result. It is based around a book called The Love Dare by Alex and Stephen Kendrick. I would love to know if anyone has done the 40 day love dare. I'd love to talk to you about your experience. E-mail me if you'd like, instead of posting here.

I also found Christian Cinema.com tonight. It looks a lot like Netflix, but with Christian/faith-based films. Anyone tried it?

No comments: