Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Birthdays!

Happy Birthday to my fellow birthday friends!

Happy Birthday, Lisa Rakes!
Lisa and I think we're related because my brother's wife is best friends with her husband's sister. Did you get that? We've spent many hours visiting while my son picked up her dog's poo and while our kindergarten classmates played on the playground after school!

Happy Birthday, Taylor Maliblah-blah!
(otherwise known as The Lumberjack's Wife)
I've know Taylor since she was in elementary school.....but I wasn't exactly in elementary school She is much younger than me. It has been fun to reconnect with Taylor as mommies and bloggers!

Happy Birthday to Amber Ronningen!
Amber and Taylor (I believe) were both in the same junior high Sunday School class that I once taught.

Happy Birthday, Nancy Riberdy!
Nancy is a friend from Arizona. I miss her.

Happy Birthday to Roxanne and Brian
(from my home group) who also have birthdays this week!

Happy Birthday to my cousin Megan and my niece Leigh Anna,
who share a birthday this week....
consequently they also share the day that my Grandpa Lefty was born into heaven 17 years ago!


My dad has a tradition of taking us out to breakfast on our birthdays. He's been doing it probably longer than I remember. I still have memories of going to breakfast in my strawberry shortcake dress and getting strawberry syrup all over it.

This year, daddy is here! So guess who took me to breakfast today (a day early!) Guess who is in town for my birthday? Mom, Dad, and Casey!

....and Dawnell!!

Can it get any better?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

June 23rd is one hoppin' day!!!
Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

I totally forgot that you, my dad, my sister, and my hus-buns all have a b-day in the same week. Happy b-day. 29 and holding, right?