Monday, August 23, 2010

Updates, updates

I'm really going to try to be better here....just because I know that family depends on news that isn't shouted to the world.

My dad got here tonight! He will be here for two days working on our new business together. It is always good to see him!

This week is generally busy. Tomorrow, Ian and Riley leave for a week of children's camp. We have a dinner tomorrow to discuss details of home group happenings this year....right before I had off to Bible study. Just two weeks left of my summer, ladies' group. It's been so fun!

Tuesday is Middle School Registration. I am speaking for our local Maggie's Place home and have a My Shopping Genie seminar to show up late too and get some more training.

Today, Clayton and I used My Shopping Genie to find the netbook he's been saving for. We found it for $50 cheaper than we've seen it anywhere else - with free shipping. That means he can buy it this week - instead of in another several weeks of working. Woo hoo!

We've been doing lots of school shopping and are getting pretty close to being ready. Still have a few supplies to look for and some shirts to get monogrammed.

...and now at 1 a.m., it is time for bed!




No comments: