Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fall

Ahhh! Today is the first day that feels like fall. It is gloomy, drizzly, and cool. I've got tortilla soup in the crockpot, and am dragging up the box of fall decor. Maybe the kids and I will have some fun today. After all, this is my favorite season!

We're heading to Oregon later this week to teach at the leadership retreat for my dad's church. They are starting small groups, and want to start them right. We're very excited about the opportunity to show others how real discipleship works! We're also excited about just seeing them, and having some fun. Mom and dad will be following us back, because THEIR HOUSE FINALLY SOLD!!! After 18 months on the market, it should close the 25th. So we will all be busy getting it completely cleaned out.

Riley also has his ultrasound on the 24th to check out how he's lookin' inside.

I'm also really looking forward to the ladies' retreat at the end of this month. I've been told that there are few plans besides the worship times and meals. They want us to just have time to spend with God. I'm SO excited!

No comments: