Monday, November 12, 2007

Hayden is Four!




Today is Hayden's fourth birthday. Last night we celebrated by having dinner and cake with family. The cake is from Episode 3 of Star Wars...something about hot lava. I don't know. I've not seen it, and I don't think all those characters were in that scene, but it is what came in the box. The important instructions from Hayden were to include Obi-wan and light sabors.

A couple of funnies from the day....When asked what he wanted for birthday dinner, he requested pizza AND chicken. Strange request, but I made both. When it was time to eat, I asked him what he wanted on his plate, "I'll just have salad," he said. :D

We gave him a green sled which Bill wore on his head and told him it was a hat. When we gave it to him, he put it on his head too. :D

I promise to post pictures soon, but blogspot seems to be having problems tonight. sigh.

Another other random thought....
Water is best when enjoyed from a glass - not a plastic cup, not a mug, but a glass.

No comments: