Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pray for Me

Most of you know how passionate I am about writing and ministering to moms of young children. I've had a dream for quite awhile about starting a website to encourage those moms specifically. As you can see, if it takes me five or six weeks to quickly post a bit of what is going on in our lives, I obviously don't have the time to really maintain such a website. But I've been given permission from the Lord to baby step the site's development on the back end. I've currently started a layout and added several pages. I did a little side job for someone recently and have half of the money to buy the web domain for a year. The step I'm working on currently is recruiting an advisory panel. I'm beyond thrilled at the two women that have already said yes!

Like everything I do, I dream big. I have lots of great ideas and vision for this site. Most of all, I don't want it to have anything to do with advertising. I want it to purely be a place for moms to meet God and be inspired to live fully in their current season of life. In order for the site to do all I want it to do, I will need to upgrade some things and take it from a site that is free for me to run, to a site that has monthly expenses. But I will only do it as the Lord leads and provides.

Would you pray with me as I wait on Him and see what He has planned?

Thank you so much!

No comments: