Monday, January 18, 2010

Oops!

Signs that your husband may have shaved himself almost completely bald:
  • You get a text message saying, "Be aware that i made a pretty big mistake cutting my hair. I'm sorry..."
  • You get a voice mail to make sure you got the text message, asking you to not be mad and telling you how much he loves you.
  • A large pile of hair in the trash can

  • Resistance to removing the hat
  • Waking up screaming in the middle of the night because you think a different man is in bed with you. (O.K. that didn't really happen.)


Ian tried to cheer him up and let him know that he looks 20 without any of his gray hair showing.

So....should he shave the rest of it off?

6 comments:

The Lumberjack's Wife said...

Oh, it doesn't look bad! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, you made me laugh. My sisters both have hubbies who shave their heads.

Heather said...

Too funny. The lead up must have really had you wondering how it was going to look. I think he looks just fine :) My hubby shaves his head all the time. Makes for cheap haircuts....

Lani said...

That's awesome. Tell him bald is beautiful!

Unknown said...

i like it!! my husband goes to the same barber ;) and i remember the first time he shaved his head without a guard... er, actually i accidently did that, so he had to do the whole thing like that. but i love it now :) i JUST found your blog by clicking on "next blog" at the top on my blog... so there must be a reason i found you!!

Heather L said...

that is really cute:)