Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Hot, Lady Cop

I had an adventure tonight. I went shopping with just Hayden and Ian. They both needed uniform pants. On the way, Ian told me how he had popped his blister inside a blister and how it had squirted all over the place and how much better it felt.

We grabbed four pair of pants and after a break-dancing model demo that entertained the Ross staff, we headed towards the checkout line. I couldn't help notice this stunning, thigh-length denim jacket hanging on the end of a row. I tried it on and buttoned all the big brass and navy buttons down the front, tied the belt, and stood admiring the look in the mirror.

"How do I look!" I asked the boys.

"You look like a ho-o-ot lady." swoons Ian

"You look like a cop." chuckles Hayden

"You look like a hot, lady cop!" says Ian

Massive giggling.

Hangs jacket back on end of rack and leaves.

No comments: