Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Welcome to the world, Audrey Quinn

I have to take some time out to brag! Today was a special day around here. See, there hasn't been a girl born in my family since me. I have four younger brothers, and now have four sons. Until today, I had the only grandchildren on my side of the family.

But today, Audrey Quinn Brandel joined the family! She weighed in at 8 lbs. 11 oz. and was 21 inches long. I cannot tell you how much we've all looked forward to this little girl!



Audrey means noble strength, and Quinn means queen. Queen reminds me of how we are the bride of Christ the King, so I'm praying little Audrey will be a noble and strong bride of Christ!

1 comment:

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Hi Angela! Just saw your blog posted at Alisa's site and decided to drop by - great job!