Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No Matter Who Wins

Before I post some other things on my mind about the election, I want to remind myself and everyone else about some timeless truths. A friend e-mailed these tonight, and I really want to share!

Top Ten Predictions, No Matter Who Wins The Election

This is something we can count on ... now relax, and go vote.
There will still be room at the Cross.
Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
Jesus will still love you.
The Bible will still have all the answers.
There will still be faithful Bible teachers.
The Holy Spirit will still fill and control believers who name their sins.
Prayer will still work.
There will still be singing of praise to God.
God will still pour out grace blessings upon His people.
Jesus Christ will still control history!
AND GOD APPROVES THIS MESSAGE!
ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS REALLY IN CHARGE?

1 comment:

Toiling Ant said...

Great reminder... thanks. :-)