Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sleepover

It's funny the kind of things you wish for when you think of your kids getting older. One thing I've always looked forward to was everyone jammying up and snuggling down all over the living room for a family movie - that everyone would actually sit and watch. We've started a Friday night tradition of doing just that. After church we pop in the movie that arrived the day before by Netflix, and snuggle down to watch an old classic or lesser known movie from the Christian media circle. Last night we all fell asleep - in the living room - all six of us!

We woke up this morning and the boys were going back and forth, marveling how we all fell asleep in there and slept there all night. They started accusing each other of things.

Riley: Ian, when I woke up, you were snoring bad.
Ian: No, I wasn't!
Riley: Yes, you were!
Ian: Well, if I was, I was just kidding.

No comments: