Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Weekend

You know you are out of touch with the world of an 18mos older when you turn around to wipe off the table, and the little stinker crawls up to the computer and downloads a google desktop and changes your home page. WHAT!!??

This weekend my husband gave me a gift…one that I’m not sure he even understands the value of. For the last several weeks, I have spent my entire Saturdays cleaning. This week, however, was our home inspection and lease signing - on Friday. So my husband cleaned the whole house on Friday, since he was off work! So not only did the house look great, but it felt like I actually got a day off. I spent my Saturday being social, which is something I have very little time for these days. I babysat for a couple of friends, dropped in and out of another friend’s for her daughter’s birthday party, ran some errands with my oldest and enjoyed that quality time with him, popped into a friend’s coffee shop, visited Bill at work, helped some other friends unload their moving truck, had lunch with family, went for a bike ride, and made dinner for afore mentioned friends that were moving. It was great!

No comments: