Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Gifford Infirmary

Well, Ian and Hayden are ready to go back to school tomorrow. I know because they were absolute stinkers today. What I'd like to know is why yesterday, when daddy babysat, the boys were so sleepy that they slept half the day. They didn't even have ANY time to do homework. But today! Today, when I'm trying to work from home and watch two sick kids, they are completely full of it! They WON'T do homework because they're full of it. What is up with that?

So Riley came home today from school with a fever....and here we go again.

Bill worked today. They let him work in the club house instead of running around the grounds. He came home very swollen, but he survived. He will try again tomorrow, and we are ready. He has been off for three weeks! We went to the doctor yesterday, and he upped Bill's nerve med dosage. Bill still doesn't have any lift in his foot.

I was so blessed today by a visit from a dear mom friend. She brought dinner, and it made me feel so loved. I've been hosting the Gifford infirmary for the last three weeks with four cases of the flu and one knee surgery. It was nice to take a break tonight and - BLOG!

Plus, more than anything, it was really sweet to sit and visit with someone. :) Thanks, Corilynne!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going through the "sickness" in my house, too. It is slowly going through each child . . . since Saturday. I would rather they were all sick at once. Hang in there!