Sunday, October 11, 2009

Googling your name

It is fun to Google your own name. I'm enough of an internet freak to actually subscribe to services that let me know where people go when they Google my name. I get a report daily. I do it mainly to see what articles/writings of mine get hits. Tonight, I decided to Google my own name to see what came up and where things pertaining to my writing ended up in the Google lists. The third and fourth listings are mine.

However, it is important to note that angelagifford.com is not me. Even though she is a published author, it is not me. I've known about her for awhile...and it always makes me wonder if people who have not kept up with me for awhile will think that it is me. I am not published, and I no longer have short, red hair. Yes, I used to have short, red hair.



It is now quite long, actually...and very brown. I did my bi-annual length test today by blowing it dry and flat ironing it.



I also found out that there is one of me who is a veterinarian, one who was due with a baby on 9/11 (important to note that is also not me), one who is a licensed massage therapist, and a fictional one with a movie about her disappearance.

I do not do My Space. I am not on LinkedIn. I am on Twitter @thosewithyoung...and a short quote of mine about school carpools has apparently appeared in about a dozen newspapers and online pages, including two of John Tesh's blogs. LOL! Oh, and the Flippee review. That is me, too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys look like the perfect church family!! I'm sorry, but I like your longer hair better. Especially with the curly curls!
Sunny (: